- Cooking Football cookies, playdough, and everyone's favorite - slime!
- Crafts Marshmallow poppers, pool noodle swords, and leaf impressions
- Outdoor games and activities Charades, water play, and scavenger hunts
- Quiet time together Coloring pages, word finds, and special notes to each other
- And special pages where you capture your memories together!
- Sort by Default Order
With your busy schedule, it's hard to find one-on-one time with your son - and figuring out what to do is even harder! Now, with this easy 12 Months of Mother and Son Date Night Ideas printable pack you'll have year-round ideas for fun and inexpensive bonding time with your boy.The 12 Months of Mother-Son Date Ideas includes over 80 pages of fun activities, such as:
This is a digital product. A physical book will not be shipped.Science experiments don't have to be complicated! These 16 science projects are a fun way to introduce science to your children and most can be done with items from around the house. This book is made up of 16 simple science experiments and concoctions that kids will think are amazing. I chose the simplest experiments that we have done as a family and included an explanation of the science behind each experiment in simple terms that children will understand.
This is a digital product. No physical book will be sent.25 Crafts and Activities Boys Will Love ebook is made up of the most fun and easy ideas I have made with my sons. I know it can be hard to get boys to sit still and to want to do crafts. No problem! Most of these crafts are simple and designed with boys in mind. And there are several activities that will keep your boys entertained for hours. Spending time with children while they are young is so important and spending time doing fun things is a great way to connect. This ebook is full of 25 ideas that your boys will want to create time and time again.$1.99Keep your kids entertained on stormy days with this 60 Second LEGO challenge! Kids will have so much fun seeing what they can build with their LEGOs in 60 seconds or less. This is also a great bonding game for parents to play WITH the kids. PRINTABLE download. No physical product will be sent.$1.99
This is a digital download. No product will be shipped.This complete Potty Training package will have your little man ready to rock his bathroom breaks! Potty Training Package come with:
This 116 page ebook is literally every tip and trick you need for boys from babies to pre-teens. Take the quess work and guilt out of raising boys! This ebook will be a lifesaver during your journey from baby boy to teen. Boy Hacks includes:
- Tips and Tricks for potty training boys from moms who have been there
- Easy to use sticker reward charts in two different designs (every child will be motivated in different ways)
- Potty Training punch cards
- And a Big Boy Potty Award
- 30 things all new moms need to know
- Tips for keeping boys full on a budget
- How to get kids to brush their teeth
- 25 baby proofing hazards you may have forgotten about
- How to potty train a boy
- Boys and Bullying
- How to teach your son to be a gentleman
- Tips to reduce sibling rivalry
- And so much more...
This is a printable download. No physical product will be sent.This printable camping pack will make camping with kids a breeze!
Here's what it includes:
$1.99These football printable chore charts, turn household responsibilities into a game. Kids will work hard on their chores so they can get a "Touchdown!" Just cut off the footballs on the bottom of the page, add your child's name and watch them dash towards the end zone! But prepare them for the 5 yard penalties! This football printable chore chart is so fun!! This is a PRINTABLE DOWNLOAD. You will have immediate access to print at home.12 pages full of fun for any celebration, Holiday Charades from The Joys of Boys will keep your guests (for ages 9-99) entertained for hours on end. Looking for a family-friendly activity for your next get together? Look no further than Holiday Charades! This printable set includes:
- Camping Packing Checklist – So you will never have to worry about forgetting something again!
- Camping Shopping Checklist – Know exactly what you need to grab at the store. This is divided into three sections: personal, gear and food, making shopping for your trip less stressful.
- Campsite planning and information – Where are you going? What will you do there? Keep it all organized with this campsite planning page.
- Camping Tips, Tricks and Hacks – There are a few simple things you can do to make camping easier. This page gives you some great ideas!
- Simple Camping Activities – This includes a Nature Scavenger Hunt your kids will LOVE and other simple camping activities.
- Camping crafts – With just a few supplies, your kids will enjoy making these simple camping crafts.
- Campfire Songs – These campfire songs are classics! You’ll have so much fun teaching these to your kids.
- No-Prep Campfire Games – Enjoy your evenings around the fire with these no-prep campfire games that kids and adults can enjoy.
- 3-Day Camping Meal Plan – Three days worth of camping recipes with ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and of course dessert! These lists include the ingredients as well as step-by-step instructions on how to make them.
$1.99Getting your kids to clean their room...like really CLEAN their room, can be a chore in itself. This Kid's Room Cleaning Checklist makes it easy for kids to know when their room is actually clean!$1.99There are few things better than spending time in the great outdoors with your family! Whether you are camping or just taking a hike, this Nature Scavenger Hunt is the perfect way to help your children have fun while observing nature. They will look high and low for some of the items on this list. Just print it out and you are ready for an adventure! This item is a digital download. No product will be shipped.$1.99These Pirate Chore Charts are a fun way to keep kids on track with their daily chores. This package comes with:
- Christmas Charades
- New Year’s Charades
- Valentine’s Day Charades
- St Patrick’s Day Charades
- Easter Charades
- Halloween Charades
- Thanksgiving Charades and even
- Birthday Charades
A potty training visual schedule makes potty training SO much easier for kids since it takes a lot of the confusion out of it by making each step easy to remember. They won't have to guess what they are supposed to do next! Just print these out and tape them to the wall. Introduce your child to the schedule by showing them what to do first, second, next, etc. As kids follow these potty training cards on their own, they feel more independent and confident and potty training doesn't feel so scary for them.Take the stress out of planning your next Halloween party with these Printable Halloween games. This printable Halloween games bundle comes with four games that will be popular with kids and adults!
- A sheet of age-appropriate chores from 2 all the way to 13+.
- A treasure hunting map to make chores more fun - Each day that chores are completed, move the parrot along the path to the treasure and earn a prize in the end. Or add a sticker to each day.
- A day-to-day breakdown of chores - You can choose which chores are part of their family contributions and which they can earn an allowance for
- Daily morning routine chart - Great for younger kids who need a little help getting motivated in the morning.
- Halloween Charades
- A Spooky Halloween Night Game - A writing game kids and adults LOVE!
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Halloween Bingo
It's the little things that count! If you are looking for a simple way to let your child know that you love them, these printable lunch box notes are the answer.
How to Use Printable Lunch Box Notes
This Printable Road Trip Journal is the perfect way for kids to remember their favorite things about your next road trip. Just print out one set for each stop on your next road trip and have your children pass the time by filling in their favorite things about each stop. Not only will this make the trip go faster, but it will be a fun keepsake to look back on down the road. It is best to print on cardstock, hole punch each page and put in a binder. This Printable Road Trip Journal includes:
- Purchase Printable Lunch Box Notes. (Download will be delivered immediately)
- Download, print out and cut the sheet of lunch box cards
- Choose the card that fits your child’s personality
- Add the card to your child’s lunch box, put them under their pillow or stick one to the mirror in their room. (They are not JUST for lunches. )
$12.99Whether you are heading out on a summer adventure or traveling through the snow to grandma's house for Christmas, traveling with kids can be challenging! This Road Trips Made Easy printable set makes traveling with kids a lot more enjoyable. Make the time spent traveling just as fun as the time spent at your final destination and don't stress about the little details along the way. Road Trips Made Easy is made of up 2o pages of resources including:
- A travel page listing location and date of travel
- A page to share something they already knew about where they were going and something new they learned while there.
- A page sharing what they were excited to see
- And pages to list their favorite things from that stop
- A place to draw their favorite part of the trip
- Packing List for parents - A long check list of everything you could possibly need for a road traip with children.
- Packing list for kids - Let kids pack their own clothes with the help of this packing list for kids.
- Shopping List - Add missing items to this shopping list to keep things organizedbbe you head out to the store before your trip.
- Road Trip Planning Destination sheet - Keep track of each stop on your trip with this planning destination sheet. Know what activities are within driving distance of your hotel, keep your reservations numbers handy as well as any important information you need to know about the places you are stopping.
- Road Trip Snack Recipes - You can't expect to survive a long road trip with kids without some snacks on hand. This list includes some fun recipes that your kids will love.
- Road Trip Songs - This is a list of some of the classic road trip songs you may know from your youth. Pass the time by singing these with your kids.
- Prize Tags for prizes given at designated spots along the way - Reward good behavior in the car by giving out a fun prize at predetermined spots along the way. You could do this based on miles driven, time spent in the car or when you reach a specific destination. You can wrap up little gifts and use these tags to keep them straight and to keep kids excited about what is coming next.
- Seven Pages of Road Trip Games - Road Trip games are the best way to entertain in the car! These are perfect because you can print them out, slip them in a sheet protector and use a wet-erase marker to mark them. Then the marker can be erased and the games played over and over again.
- and Road Trip Jokes! Your kids will love these one liners! Have them make up a few of their own as well.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.