I hope you had SO much fun getting your hands dirty in the last challenge! So I’m dying to hear what you did to get your hands dirty today while you bonded with your son. Hop over to the Facebook group and share what you did.
Today is PLAY time!! How often do we take the time to really play with our son?
I’m sure it won’t be hard to find something your son enjoys playing with, but here are a few ideas of fun things you can do together:
- Build a blanket fort and play inside
- Play “hot lava” and try to keep from touching the ground
- Tell each other some jokes – You can find several jokes online or joke books at the library.
- Play your son’s favorite game
- Write your own comics
- Choose one of these Mother/Son Date Ideas. So fun!
Today, just enjoy having fun being together and make sure to laugh! As moms, we often have a lot of stress and sometimes we get buried under the weight of all of our responsibilities. Forget about all of that for a minute and get some good laughs in with your son.
Remember that the point of the challenge is to give you some motivation and accountability to spend just a few minutes each day having fun and bonding with your son.
Hope you have a great time!