Whether you are heading out on a summer adventure or traveling through the snow to grandma’s house for Christmas, traveling with kids can be challenging!
This Road Trips Made Easy printable set makes traveling with kids a lot more enjoyable. Make the time spent traveling just as fun as the time spent at your final destination and don’t stress about the little details along the way.
Road Trips Made Easy is made of up 2o pages of resources including:
- Packing List for parents – A long check list of everything you could possibly need for a road traip with children.
- Packing list for kids – Let kids pack their own clothes with the help of this packing list for kids.
- Shopping List – Add missing items to this shopping list to keep things organized when you head out to the store before your trip.
- Road Trip Planning Destination sheet – Keep track of each stop on your trip with this planning destination sheet. Know what activities are within driving distance of your hotel, keep your reservations numbers handy as well as any important information you need to know about the places you are stopping.
- Road Trip Snack Recipes – You can’t expect to survive a long road trip with kids without some snacks on hand. This list includes some fun recipes that your kids will love.
- Road Trip Songs – This is a list of some of the classic road trip songs you may know from your youth. Pass the time by singing these with your kids.
- Prize Tags for prizes given at designated spots along the way – Reward good behavior in the car by giving out a fun prize at predetermined spots along the way. You could do this based on miles driven, time spent in the car or when you reach a specific destination. You can wrap up little gifts and use these tags to keep them straight and to keep kids excited about what is coming next.
- Seven Pages of Road Trip Games – Road Trip games are the best way to entertain in the car! These are perfect because you can print them out, slip them in a sheet protector and use a wet-erase marker to mark them. Then the marker can be erased and the games played over and over again.
- and Road Trip Jokes! Your kids will love these one liners! Have them make up a few of their own as well.