Planning to go camping with kids can either bring excitement …or complete dread! Let’s face it, camping with kids is not always a walk in the park! And my four boys are always asking if we can go camping.
How to Make Camping with Kids Easy and Stress-Free
“Can we go camping?” Those words often come with excitement from the kids but may leave you feeling overwhelmed and hesitant because there is always SO MUCH TO DO to make a camping trip happen.
I’ve been in that position so many times over the years. I want to make those fun memories with my boys, but at the same time it is hard to organize and manage a camping trip with kids.
Let’s be honest. A lot of the time camping with kids is not a whole lot of fun for mom.
There is so much to remember to pack, meals to be prepared for, ways to keep the kids entertained at night or during bad weather, and so many other things you have to organize. It’s exhausting just thinking about it!
Over the years I have found that organization is the KEY to planning and actually enjoying camping with your kids. Having a checklist of what to pack and things you need to buy, plus not having to search Pinterest for activities, recipes, camping songs and games each time you go will make you just as excited as your kids to get out into the great outdoors.
This printable camping pack WILL make camping with kids a breeze!
Here’s what it includes:
- Camping Packing Checklist
- Camping Shopping Checklist
- Campsite planning and information
- Camping Tips, Tricks and Hacks to make camping easier
- Simple Camping Activities including a Nature Scavenger Hunt
- No-Prep Campfire Games with our favorite Camping Charades
- Three days worth of camping recipes with ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and of course dessert!
A total of 18 pages of resources designed to make camping easy and fun!
Take a peek inside:
How to use this printable camping set:
- Print out the camping set (You can print on cardstock to make them more sturdy if you choose.)
- Keep the pages safe by placing them in sheet protectors in a 3-ring binder
- Look through the recipes, packing list, hacks and crafts and use the shopping page to keep track of everything you need to purchase before you leave
- Cut the Camping Charades page into strips and either place in an envelope or bowl so you are ready to play
- That’s it! Then get packing and hit the road!
Get this Camping Made Easy Printable pack today and and have a WONDERFUL time enjoying your next camping trip with your kids!