If you have plans to go camping with kids, make sure you have some camping activities on hand. Camping games are a fun and easy way to entertain kids if and when they need a little bit of entertainment. My boys love charades and this printable camping game, Camping Charades, will have both kids and adults joining in on the fun.
Summer break is right around the corner and I can hear teachers everywhere taking a collective sigh of relief. But, that means it is now up to us moms to find fun and meaningful activities to keep the kids entertained as the temperatures begin to soar and the violent cases of boredom start to show up. What better way to entertain kids than by escaping to the mountains for a camping trip. And when you go, don’t forget to take some camping games with you.
Camping with kids can be a bit challenging but also extremely rewarding. Many of the best memories have been made out in nature and under the stars. I’ve put together this fun family camping game of Camping Charades that will have your whole family laughing as you try and guess just what camping activities people are acting out.
Camping Games: Charades
Grab your free Camping Charades printable above and watch for it to be delivered to your inbox. Then all you will need to do is print it out, cut out the strips and put them in a bowl or bag. Form two teams and take turns having one member of each team pull out an action and act it out. If you want you can set a timer and only give a minute or so for guessing. The team with the most points wins!
If you are camping with kids, make sure to check out our entire list of Camping Activities for kids.
And I’m excited to share that this post is part of The Ultimate List of Camping Ideas.
You will find everything from activities to packing lists to yummy recipes all from some of your favorite bloggers. Enjoy!
- Campfire Spinach Dip from Heather at Twin Dragonfly Designs
- Printable Camping Checklist from Kim at 733 Blog
- What to Pack for a Camping Trip from Kellie at Nest of Posies
- Camping Activity Bags from Sky at Creative Capital B
- Homemade Fire Starters from Randi at Dukes and Duchess
- Camping Survival Kit from Emily at The Benson Street
- Beaded Mason Jar Lantern from Amy at One Artsy Mama
- Outdoor Camping Kitchen from Angie at Echoes of Laughter
- Blackberry Cobbler from Ginger at Gingersnap Crafts
- Tin Foil Packet Recipes from Camille at Growing up Gabel
- Best Pie Iron Recipes from Emily at Nap Time Creations
If you are planning a camping trip, check out these posts:
And one of the best parts of camping, is the FOOD! It doesn’t have to be complicated. Check out these Fast, Easy Camping Meals that your family will love!
You may also love: