My boys would go camping every single weekend if they were able to. They love being in the outdoors. As fun as camping can be, it can also be a lot of work for mom! (Or the person planning the meals, packing everything, etc.) While you are enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn’t have to be stressing too much over food. We are planning a long RV trip this summer, so I have been searching for fast, easy camping meals that my kids will actually love.
I’ve compiled all of the fast, easy camping meals I could find and shared them below. Look through them and leave a comment with your favorite camping meal that I can add to the list!
Here are our favorite camping recipes:
And don’t forget Dessert! These camping desserts are our very favorites!
Easy Camping Meal Ideas from Our Friends
1. Cheesy Ham and Pineapple Sandwich | Well Plated
2. Caribbean Grilled Snapper with Pineapple | The Gardening Cook
3. Campfire Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich | Twin Dragonfly Designs
4. Hawaiian Packets for Camping | Around My Family Table
5. Potatoes on the Grill | Cincy Shopper
6. BBQ Chicken and Veggie Packets | Thrifty Jinxy
7. Turkey Burger Hobo Packets | Hot Eats and Cool Reads
8. Grilled Meat and Potatoes Foil Packets | Thrifty DIY Diva
9. 3 Cheese Bacon Campfire Potatoes | Just 2 Sisters
10. Camping Breakfast Burrito | Twin Dragonfly Designs
11. Campfire Italian Garden Vegetable Soup | The Kim Six Fix
12. Dutch Oven Beef and Biscuits | Artsy Fartsy Mama
13. Teriyaki Orange Beef Shish Kebabs | Suzy’s Sitcom
14. Grilled Cheeseburger Pizza | Adventures of Mel
15. Campfire Chili Cheese Fries | The Kitchen Magpie
16. Pigs in a Blanket on the Grill | I Am the Maven
17. Camp Cooker Pizza | Twins Dragonfly Designs
18. Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches | Jenny Hobick
19. Dutch Oven Stuffed Peppers | Dirty Gourmet
20. Camping Mac and Cheese | Lauren’s Latest
21. Lumberjack Breakfast | Echoes of Laughter
22. Hobo Dinners | Brittany’s Pantry
23. Campfire Quesadillas | Dirty Gourmet
24. Grilled Foil Pack Cheesy Fries | Tablespoon
25. White Bean Chicken Foil Packets | The Kitchen Magpie
All of these camping recipes look delicious! I can’t wait to try a few of them with my boys this summer.
Which one of these easy camping meal ideas are you going to try first?
And while you are camping, you may need a few supplies to cook with. These are a few of my favorites:
Of course, you can’t go camping without roasting hot dogs or marshmallows. Remember to bring along some roasting sticks and the ingredients for Smores.
We also love to cook with our camp dutch oven. There really isn’t anything better than Dutch Oven cobbler! To use a dutch oven, you will want to bring along some briquettes and a dutch oven cook book for a variety of recipes. We have cooked everything imaginable in our dutch oven!
And a camping stove can come in SO handy when you are rough camping. We love our Browning Camp Stove! I can cook almost anything on it! If you don’t have room for something that big, these Coleman stoves are great as well.
And if you are going camping, you will need something to entertain the kids during downtime or bad weather. Check out these 15 Fun Camping Activities for Kids!