Christmas is coming! Is anyone as excited as I am? Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love the sights, sounds and smells. And more importantly, I love the time spent with family and friends, just enjoying each other’s company. If you have any Christmas parties planned, here is a list of Christmas party games kids will love!
Christmas Party Games
Christmas is so magical for kids. I love to watch my boys basking in the magic of the holidays. I typically help with our school class parties and I know that it can be tricky to find party games for young kids. I love these ideas and can’t wait to use some of these Christmas party games at our next party.
Christmas Party Games Kids Will Love
1. Christmas Charades | I LOVE charades!! And Christmas Charades are so fun. I can’t wait to watch someone “rockin’ around the Christmas tree.”
2. Draw a Snowman Game | How CUTE is this game?! I’m sure my boys would get a kick out of drawing a snowman on their head.
3. Snowman Slam | How many snowmen do you think you can knock down? Play this game with your kids to find out.
4. Christmas Bingo | Bingo is classic and kids love it. This Christmas Bingo game is adorable!
5. Rudolph Race | This game is so funny! I think I need to race my boys to find out if I can do it.
6. Launching Snowmen | This is not only fun, but it teaches kids some science as they play.
7. Christmas Scavenger Hunt | Scavenger hunts are classic and kids always love them. A Christmas scavenger hunt would be even better!
8. Candy Cane Hunt | Kids will search high and low for candy canes on this fun Candy Cane hunt.
9. Ornament Toss | My boys are always wanting to play catch with the ornaments (or just throw them at each other!) Now they can toss ornaments without getting in trouble. 😉
10. Trim the Tree | I love this! See who can be turned into the best Christmas tree.
11. Pin the Nose on Rudolph | Rudolf just wouldn’t be the same without his nose. Make sure he doesn’t lose it with this Pin the Nose on Rudolph game.
12. Christmas Trivia Game |Put your Christmas knowledge to the test with this Christmas Trivia game! Do you know if Rudolf had antlers? Who said, “God bless us, everyone?” If you know, you might be the champ!
13. Punch a Present | This is a fun way to give out presents at a party. Kids would love the suspense of what they will get when they punch a hole.
14. North Pole Game | How cute is this! See if you can get the ring around the North Pole.
15. Fishing for Candy Canes | Kids will love fishing for candy canes!
16. Cup and Jingle Bell Game | This cup and jingle bell game is so clever! Fun to make and play with.
17. Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt | One of our holiday traditions is to go out and look at Christmas lights. We will be printing this list this year. So fun!
18. Christmas Tree I Spy | What can you spy on your tree? Create your own Christmas Tree I Spy game with just your phone and Christmas tree. See if your kids can find the items. I love the different variations of this game that are shared.
19. Indoor Snowball Fight | We don’t have snow at our house, so this is a fun alternative to a snowball fight.
20. Snowman Bowling Game | This snowman is so cute. This is a great Christmas game for young children.
21. Frozen Musical Game | If you love dancing to Christmas music, this game is so fun. Freeze when the music stops and don’t move until it starts up again.
22. Christmas Carol Game | How well do you know your Christmas carols? Play this game to find out!
23. Build a Snowman | This snowman party is SO cute! And the build a snowman game would be a huge hit!
24. Junk in the Trunk | HILARIOUS! We are definitely playing this at our next Christmas party.
25. Christmas Nutstacker | I’ve tried this and it isn’t as easy as it look! Definitely a fun Christmas party game!
Do you have a Christmas party game kids love to play? Let me know in the comments!
You will also like: