Star Wars: The Force Awakens, is pretty much the only thing my boys are talking about right now. To say they are excited to see it is a complete understatement. I know a lot of people are throwing Star Wars parties right now and this Star Wars BB-8 Punch is an easy Star Wars-themed drink that guests of all ages can enjoy.
Star Wars BB-8 Punch
Post contains affiliate links.
If you have plans to throw a Star Wars party in the near future, make this Star Wars BB-8 Punch to go along with your party spread. Or, maybe you are like us and plan on spending the weekend having a Star Wars marathon
and watching the first six movies and making Star Wars crafts. Either way, this punch is delicious and simple to put together.
Star Wars Punch
- 1 Liter Orange-flavored soda
- 1 Liter Lemon-Lime soda
- 1 can of frozen Limeade
- Glass Pitcher
- Glass Drinking Cups
- Orange Sanding Sugar
- Simple Syrup
- Fill the glass pitcher half way full with ice
- Add in both types of soda and the Limeade
- Mix with a spoon until the Limeade is dissolved into the soda
- Dip the glasses in the simple syrup and then into the sanding sugar (This is optional but kids love it!)
- Fill the glasses 3/4 of the way with punch and serve cold.