Star Wars Hot Chocolate
How to Make Star Wars Hot Chocolate
- 16 ounce Wide Mouth Mason Jar -I like the Kerr brand because they are blank on one side
- Large Marshmallows
- Black Wilton Candy Decorating Pen
- White Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes-the small brush is #18 and the medium is #6
- Rubbing Alcohol
- 1-1/3 cup hot chocolate powder
5. Lightly draw in pencil on the storm trooper to create the rest of the face. Paint the items with black paint and let dry completely.
6. If you’d like to cure the jars so the paint stays on, place the jar on a cookie sheet in a cool oven. Heat to 350 and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool in oven. Do not allow paint to come in contact with food (these directions are on the back of the paint, so each paint may vary).
7.To make marshmallows, use the black decorating pen to draw a Storm Trooper head on each marshmallow.
8. Once jar is cooled, fill it with hot cocoa powder and place marshmallows on top.
9.Screw the top on and give as a gift or enjoy as a family.
You’ll also love these Star Wars Recipes: