There are so many simple ways that we can make our kids feel special on the holidays. These Valentine’s Day breakfast ideas for kids would be a huge hit!
Valentine’s Day Breakfast Ideas for Kids
Holidays are a time to create fun memories with our family. My boys and I love to get creative in the kitchen and each holiday gives us the chance to come up with a new “fun food” creation. If you love baking with your kids, these Valentine’s Day breakfast ideas are the perfect way to bond over a tasty meal.
1. Easy Valentine’s Day Breakfast | This breakfast complete with Cupid’s arrow through the heart is so cute!
2. Heart Cinnamon Rolls | These look like an easy and fun Valentine’s Day breakfast!
3. Healthy Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie | I love getting my boys to eat their fruit by “hiding” them in a smoothie. This looks delicious!
4. Strawberry Cookie Butter Heart Waffles | Strawberry Cookie Butter? YES PLEASE!
5. Red Velvet Waffles | These look delicious! Perfect for breakfast on Valentine’s Day.
6. Heart-shaped Eggs in Toast | So clever and so easy! Can’t wait to make this with my boys.
7. True Love Pancakes | Cute! My boys would love to eat these on V-day!
8. Cinnamon Roll Heart | These are perfect for Valentine’s Day and simple to make!
9. Pink Ombre Pancakes | OOhh! These are SO pretty!
10. Angel Food Cake French Toast Casserole | Wow!! This sounds too yummy! Can’t wait to try it!
11. Valentine Breakfast Biscuits | People are so creative! My boys would love these!
12. Strawberry Pancakes with Strawberry Vanilla Whipping Cream | I love everything strawberry and these sound and look delicious!
13. Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes | Kids would love cutting their pancakes with a cookie cutter. I’m sure they could come up with all sorts of fun designs.
14. Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze | Another recipe that I MUST try!
15. Ombre Heart Shaped Pancakes | I think every kid would love these ombre heart pancakes!
16. Valentine’s Day Cupid’s Arrow Breakfast Kabobs | These are FUN! Kids love to eat things off of a stick. 🙂
17. Red Velvet Sweet Rolls | Sweet rolls were always my favorite as a kid and these are a fun twist for Valentine’s Day breakfast.
18. “Sugar Cookie” Pancakes | Kids would love to make their own “Sugar cookie” pancakes. So cute!
I hope you loved these Valentine’s Day breakfast ideas for kids!
What is your favorite Valentine’s Day tradition? Share in the comments
You may also like: