Football season is upon us and these Football Foods are perfect for watching the big game.
25 Football Foods Perfect for Game Day
I’ll be honest, my husband and I rarely watched football before having kids. We maybe caught a game every once in a while and mostly just our Alma Mater or the local high school team when our nephews were playing. But our boys are a lot more interested in following the stats and scores and watching their favorite teams than we ever were. And they are still young enough that their favorite team changes weekly. I’ve found 25 football foods that are perfect for football season and tailgating. With recipes for breakfast, lunch dinner and dessert, you will find something fun for every meal! 😉
Football Food Ideas
1. Football Pancakes | Perfect for game day breakfast!
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Football Cookies | These look fun and are tasty too!
3. Football Oreo Cookie Balls | Who doesn’t love Oreo cookies? I know I do! And these are so creative.
4. Soft Gingerbread Football Cookies | Gingerbread is one of my favorites!
5. Cinnamon Roll Cookies | Yumm!
6. Football Brownies | Brownies are a must.
7. Snickers Crescent Rolls | Yes please!
8. Game Day Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball | Did someone say chocolate chip cheescake?
9. Chocolate Caramel Pretzels | One of my favorite treats!
10. Football Pull Apart Cupcake Cake | This is so creative!
11. Football Rice Krispy Treats | There are so many ways to make football food!
12. Football Pepperoni Pizza | Babble
13. Touchdown Ice Cream Cupcakes | These look so yummy!
14. Football Bites with Summer Sausage, Cheddar and Ranch | We can’t have all treats can we? These football bites look delicious!
15. Football Tailgating Mini Pizzas | I love these tailgating mini pizzas! So fun!
16. Dark Chocolate Football Cake | Mmmmm…
17. Touchdown Cookies | These touchdown cookies would be a big hit at your tailgating party!
18. Snickers Football Cake | Snickers + Cake= YUM!
19. Super Bowl Deviled Eggs | These are the perfect football food for your party!
20. Football S’mores Snickers Brownie Batter Dip | Just the name of this makes me want to try it!
21. Football Shaped Meatloaf | This would be a hit! Football foods don’t have to be treats. 😉
22. Easy Football Cake | Another fun football cake!
23. Chocolate Oatmeal Cream Pie Footballs | Cute!
24. Super Bowl Cookies | Perfect football food for the big game!
25. Simple Football Pizza Pockets | Delicious!
Which football food idea is your favorite?
And make your game-day party the best yet with these football activities and games!
Football Coloring Pages (Keep the kiddos entertained!)
Football Printable Chore Chart (Give the kids some motivation to get the house cleaned before the big game.)