Finding stocking stuffers for teen boys is going to be a breeze this year guys! I have found some incredible choices. All of these stocking stuffer ideas will satisfy any teen boy on your list, even if they are hard to please.
Stocking Stuffers for Teen Boys
From silly gifts such as a small advice book written by Dr. Seuss to gift cards, I know you will find some great products to fill those stockings. This list of stocking stuffers for teen boys will make your Christmas shopping so much easier!
Stocking Stuffers for Teen Boys
- Money Soap: Get clean and earn some money at the same time! You will find anywhere from $1-$50 inside of this bar of soap.
- Dill Pickle Mints: Use this stocking stuffer idea as a joke, or as a real treat if your boy loves pickles.
- Fidget Poppin Peepers Brain: Give teens a way to release their stress with this goofy stress ball.
- Portable Power Bank: Teen boys always need an extra charge. Their mobile devices will never run out of power.
- Rapid Ramen Cooker: Making noodles is a breeze with this Ramen cooker. No more dirty pots or pans.
- Zombie Plant: When you touch this plant it plays dead, and then comes back to life.
- Sasquatch Soap: Helps get rid of that stinky teen smell!
- Seuss-isms! A Guide to Life for Those Just Starting Out…and Those Already on Their Way: A great little book full of advice a teen would even lean on.
- Hacky Sack: If the teen on your gift list has yet to learn how to play hacky sack, this is the perfect stocking stuffer for him.
- Travel Mug: Teens are always on the go, so why not give them something they can use all year round.
- Swiss Army Knife: Pocket knives can be a great tool for a teen boy to know how to use.
- iPhone Charger Lock: Keep that iPhone charger in its place with a charger lock.
- Gift Cards: The next best thing to money! There are so many options. Just pick your teen’s favorite and a dollar amount.
- Air Pods: These little ear buds pack a punch and your son will absolutely love them!
- Beef Jerky: Teen boys love to eat! Give them some yummy snacks in their stocking.
- Sunglasses: At the rate teens misplace sunglasses, this is always a great stocking stuffer idea.
- Pez Dispenser: This retro treat is sure to bring a smile to any teen boy’s face.
- DIY Guitar Pick Punch Mega Gift Pack: Make guitar picks with this punch. This set comes with everything you need including a pick holder.
- Seatbelt Belt: What a stylish belt. It has the same buckle as a seat belt buckle!
- Marvel Retro Bifold Wallet: The comic print on the inside of this wallet is beyond perfect.
- Retro Double Open Skeleton Mechanical Roman Numerals Pocket Watch With Chain: This stocking stuffer for teen boys is quite unique. The pocketwatch could easily become a keepsake.
Did these stocking stuffers for teen boys list help you find what you were looking for? If all else fails and you are still at a loss as to how to fill that stocking, gather some $1 bills and start stuffing. We all know how much teen boys love receiving money.
If you have any stocking stuffer ideas for teen boys, please share them with me in the comments!
And also take a look at these great gifts for boys: