I can’t believe that I am now the mom of a teenager! Shopping for boys gets incredibly hard as they get older. Family members keep asking me what he wants for birthdays or Christmas and I have no idea. Older boys can be hard to buy for, which is why I wanted to create this list of Top Gift Ideas for Teen Boys, to help those who are at a loss of what to buy their teen boy.
Gift Ideas for Teen Boys
Now that my boys are getting older, their gift requests are getting more expensive. I hope you find something your teen boy will love in this list. I mean, I see some of these gift ideas for teen boys that I would like for myself.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Teen Boys
- Beats: I know my son is dreaming of having these! Who wouldn’t? Beats are the hottest headphones on the market and any teen boy would love to have them! If you are looking for headphones that are a bit less-expensive, here are some great ones.
Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear HeadphoneSennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones
- Sports Team Gear: My boys each have their favorite sports teams that they follow and they would love anything with their team’s logo on it. This is our favorite place to buy clothing and other items from our favorite teams.
- 3D Printer: My oldest has been begging for a 3D printer. There are so many amazing things that teenagers could make if they had one. They are a bit pricey, but I know of some teens making a business out of the things they create. Perfect gift for a budding entrepreneur!
XYZprinting da Vinci mini 3D Printer3D Desktop PrinterFlashForge 3D Printers
- Bean Bag: Teen boys love to hang out with their friends and having a few seating options in their room is fun. A bean bag chair or inflatable chair would be a fun gift.
Comfort Research Classic Bean BagIntex Beanless Bag Inflatable ChairBig Joe Fuf 6′ Media Lounger
- Hammock: Who doesn’t like to chill outside in good weather? A hammock is on the top of my son’s gift list this year.
Portable Parachute Nylon Fabric Travel Camping HammockOutdoor Leisure Double 2 Person Cotton HammockDenim Double Hammock with Space Saving Steel Stand
- Educational Robot: My boys love coding and these robots are a lot of fun! You don’t have to tell them that they are for educational purposes. 😉
Ozobot 2.0 Bit, the Educational Toy Robot that Teaches STEM and Coding, Titanium BlackLEGO MindstormsMakeblock DIY Starter Robot Kit- Programmable Robot Kit for Kids to Learn Coding, Robotics and ElectronicsMakeblock mBot 1.0 Kit Programmable Robot Kit for Kids to Learn Coding, Robotics and Electronics
- Shark Blanket: Haha! I love this! As boys reach their teen years, they really are not into “kiddy” stuff. However, I think this shark blanket is perfect for a teen boy!
Blankie Tails Shark Blanket (Adult/Teen Size)
- Video Gamer Basket: How awesome is this? My boys would spend hours playing video games if I allowed them to. I’d say this would make an awesome gift for Christmas!
Video Gamer Gift Basket Care Package – For the Gamer in Your Life!
- Drone: If you’re up for it, Drones are still really popular right now. If you think your teen boy can handle it, this could be the perfect gift for the teen in your life.
Best Quadcopter Drones for Sale with HD Camera LED Lights Green DroneDrone with HD Camera,Holy Stone RC Drone Quadcopter with HD Camera Headless ModeUDI RC Freedom U32 RC Mini Quadcopter Drone Headless Mode with LED Light and BatteryRC Stunt Drone Quadcopter
- Discs: Do you have an active teen boy who would love to be outside at all hours? These Skylighter Discs are the perfect gift.
- Gameboy: Is a boy ever too old for a Gameboy? I think this is an awesome gift for your teen boy, especially around Christmas time.
- Laptop Bag: For the boy who LOVES to take care of his electronics, this bag is awesome. It’s modern, stylish, and has plenty of room! This would be a great gift for the teen who is heading off to college.
Rustic Town Genuine Leather Laptop Bag Leather Messenger bag
- Karaoke Machine: If your teens love to have friends over, this would be a fun gift. Check out this Karaoke Machine that pairs up with your favorite Apple Products.
HDK Box 2.0 Smart Karaoke Machine Supports Recording and iPad/iPhone/Android Apps Contro
- Journal: Help your teen boy get his emotions and wording down on paper with the help of this awesome leather journal.
EvZ Journal Diary String Key Retro Vintage Classic Leather Bound Notebook
- Nerf Lazer Tag: Let’s be honest. Even though they may try to act older, your teen will always be a kid at heart. These Lazer Tag sets are really fun! Get a few sets so you have plenty to go around when friends come to visit.
Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack
I hope this list of gift ideas for teen boys was helpful! What are you thinking you would add to this list for teen boys?
You may also like:
Looking for the perfect gift for your son? Check out this list of 350+ of the Best Gifts for Boys:
Leave a Reply