Help Santa choose the perfect gifts with these stocking stuffers for toddler boys.
Toddlers are the perfect age to dig into a fully stuffed stocking. Filing your toddler boy’s stocking with some fun and exciting toys will create a magical experience that is full of laughter and joy. Isn’t that what Christmas is all about?
There are crayons, bath toys, and even some yummy snacks to devour. Let’s get to the list!
Stocking Stuffers for Toddler Boys
- Rub a Dub Star Crayon: Coloring while taking a bath is so much fun!
- Blue Wind Up Swimming Penguin: This little guy loves to go for a swim.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Memory Match Game: A great game to play with toddlers!
- Decorate a Snowman Book: This little book is full of stickers to decorate a snowman.
- Musical Instrument Set: Toddler boys love to make noise. With this stocking stuffer idea, now they can make music instead.
- Pull Back Vehicles: This set has a variety of vehicles including a race car and crane.
- Elmo’s Countdown to Christmas Board Book: Toddlers will love all of the surprises hidden behind the flaps.
- My First Crayola Fingerpaint Set: Because messes and toddler boys go hand in hand.
- Toddler Crayons: These guys are easy to hold and they are stackable.
- My First Touch and Feel Cards: Toddlers love to explore the pictures and textures on these cards.
- VTech Spin and Learn Color Flashlight: Learn about numbers, animals, and colors with this fun stocking stuffer for toddlers.
- Nuts & Bolts Toy Set: Toddlers will stay busy putting taking these nuts and bolts on and off.
- Helping Hands Fine Motor Tool Set: These tools help those little hands learn new skills.
- Toddler Utensils: These table utensils are easy for little hands to use.
- Monster Snack Keeper: Perfect for your little monster.
- Cognitive Vehicle Puzzle: This puzzle comes in a tin which makes it perfect for traveling.
- Sip n’Spin Straw Cup: The monster trucks race when toddlers sip.
- Fishing Game Bath Toy: Catching fish in the bathtub is so much fun!
- Where Do Diggers Sleep at Night?: A fantastic bedtime story every toddler boy loves!
- Wooden Cube Block Puzzle: Although small enough to fit into a stocking, it comes with 6 puzzles to solve.
- LeapFrog Scout’s Learning Lights Remote: Great way to keep those little hands off of your remote control.
- Non-Skid Crew Socks: Toddlers always need socks! These ones have fun boy patterns and colors too.
- Toddler Snacks: Pick out a few favorite snacks.
- Egg Shape Blocks: Match the egg halves to the shapes and colors.
- Play-Doh Starter Pack: Small enough for a stocking, yet it comes with everything you need.
I hope that this list of stocking stuffers for toddler boys helped you stuff those toddler boy stockings to the brim. They’re only toddlers for so long, and the perfect age to explore the wonders of Christmas stockings.
Make sure you check out our other gift guides. Here are a few of my favorites: