Halloween is fast approaching and Halloween time is my favorite time of year for making fun treats with my kids. These Spider Web Pretzels will be fun to give out at a Halloween party or just to make at home with your kids.
Spider Web Pretzels
Halloween treats are my favorite! These Spider Web Pretzels are super easy to make! Get your kids involved and let them go a little crazy with the white chocolate. They will love making these spider web pretzels with you!
Ingredients Needed to Make Spider Web Pretzels
How to Make Spider Web Pretzels
- Place white chocolate or candy melts in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir.
- Continue to microwave in 30 second increments until chocolate is smooth. Do not overcook or you will ruin it!
- Place a dab of white chocolate on the wax paper.
- Place pretzels around in a fan shape with one end in the white chocolate.
- Continue adding pretzels until you have a complete circle.
- Drizzle a spoonful of white chocolate around in a circle motion to make the “webs”.
- Cut the ring part off of the spider rings and add them to the web. (You could leave them on if you want children to be able to wear them. They just won’t sit flat.)
- Let the white chocolate dry completely.
- Carefully pull the webs away from the wax paper and enjoy!
Watch this video for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make these:
Hope you loved these Spider Web Pretzels! What is your favorite Halloween treat to make with your family?
If you’re looking for some fun Halloween treats, you should definitely check out: