If there is one thing that I love about the holidays it is making fun food with my kids and Halloween food is definitely our favorite. Today I am sharing 40 Frighteningly Fun Halloween Food ideas that you can make with your kids. Some of these look so real that I’m not sure I could eat them!
40 Frightening and Fun Halloween Food
I love everything about the Fall season and especially Halloween. All of these fun Halloween Food ideas have me wanting to throw a Halloween party, just for fun. Enjoy!
1. Mummy Pizza from The Joys of Boys
2. Severed Fingers from Fabulous Farm Girl
3. Meatloaf Zombies from Fabulessly Frugal
4. Veggie Jack-o-lanterns from MomEndeavors
5. Frankenstein Pancakes from The Joys of Boys
6.Easy Candy Corn Cookies from Always Expect Moore
7.Jack-o-Lantern Cheeseburgers from Crafty Morning
8. Marshmallow Ghost Pops from The Preschool Toolbox
9.Pumpkin Rice Krispies from Tutus Tea Parties
10. Eyeball Donuts from The Joys of Boys
11. Happy Pumpkins from Kiddie Foodies
12. Halloween Smores from Crystal and Comp.
13. Jack-o-Lantern Oranges from Meaningful Mama
14. Kitty Litter Cake from Amanda’s Cooking
15. Witches Hats from The Joys of Boys
16. Tombstone Treats from Yesterday on Tuesday
17. Spooky Bone Breadsticks from Thrifty Recipes
18. Frankenstein Pudding Cups from A Turtles Life For Me
19. Oreo Spiders and Spider Webs from Fabulously Frugal
20. Haunted House Cake from The Joys of Boys
21. Vampire Gingerbread Cookies from The Kitchen is My Playground
22. Witches Fingers Cookies from Mad in Crafts
23. Tombstone Cupcakes from Is This Really My Life
24. 5 Minute Monsters from The Country Chic Cottage
25. Easy Mummy Treat from The Joys of Boys
26. Banana Ghosts from Bomb Shell Bling
27. Marshmallow Monster Pops from Celeb Baby Laundry
28. Spider Cookies from Slap Dash Mom
29. Eyeball Soup from Sippy Cup Mom
30. Spooky Eye Cake Balls from The Country Chic Cottage
31. Spider Cheeseball from Mom Endeavors
32. Monster Brownies from Amanda’s Cooking
33. Mini Jack-o-lantern Quesadillas from Crafty Morning
34. Veggie Skeletons from Fabulessly Frugal
35. Eyeball Punch from Happiness is Homemade
36. Monster Sandwiches from Happy Go Lucky
37. Jack Skeleton Caramel Apple from Bombshell Bling
38. Mummy Meatloaf from Womans Day
39. Spider Web Snacks from Mom Endeavors
40. Monster Eyes from The Frugal Mom
And how about a couple of bonus treats, because who needs just 40?
Build a Jack-o-Lantern Pancakes
How fun are these! I can’t wait to make more Frightening and Fun Halloween Food.
And if you love Halloween Cakes, check out these:
Halloween Cakes for Kids
Also check out these Halloween Party Games that would go perfect with this Halloween food:
A Spooky Halloween Night Game
Crystal & Co says
Thanks so much for sharing our spooky smores! Love the mummy pizza! My boys would LOVE that!
Dorothy Boucher says
thanks so much for putting all these together for us , so many fun, creepy, scary, yummy and tasty Fall and Halloween goodies 🙂 thanks again @tisonlyme143
Thanks for the feature!