I know that this time of year kids start getting their Santa lists together and start thinking about the things they want, so I love that these Activities and Crafts that Teach Gratitude actually focus on being grateful for the things that we already have.
‘Tis the Season where children everywhere start writing down lists and lists of things that they are hoping to find under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning. But I think it is very fitting that before the gift exchanges come, we have a holiday reminding us to be thankful for the things that we already have. I love these activities and crafts that teach gratitude.
I’ve searched high and low on some of my favorite blogs to bring you a list of fun activities that your children will love, that help to remind them to be thankful for the things that they already have.
Attention Pinners: If you love these activities as much as I do, please pin the above image or click through the links below to the original posts to make sure the right bloggers is getting the love. Thanks for pinning responsibly! 🙂
4.Thankful Turkey Craft from Kids Activity Blog
5.Thankful Hands from MamaSmiles
6. Thankful Heart Turkey from CraftoArt
7.Family Thankful Jar from Teach Beside Me
8. Thankful Handprint Trees from Fun Handprint Art
9. Thankful Turkey Craft from Learn Play Imagine
10. Thankful Centerpiece from Handmade Kids Art
11. Thankfulness Tree from Coffee Cups and Crayons
12. Thanksgiving Garland from Mama, Papa, Bubba
13. Gratitude Stones from Fireflies and Mudpies
14. Journey to the Gratitude Garden from All Done Monkey
15. Thankful Turkey Box from I Heart Crafty Things
I am always so amazed at the fun ideas I can find from some of my favorite bloggers! I hope you were able to get inspired by this post and that you found some fun ways to teach gratitude to your kids.