I’m one of those lucky people who live in a house of superheros! I can find Iron Man, Superman, Spider-Man or a mix of them, roaming my halls at any given moment. If you have superheros living in your house, I’m pretty sure they would love these Superhero crafts for kids. I can’t decide which one is my favorite!
Superhero Crafts for Kids
As I mentioned, we love superheroes! I’ve already shared 25 Superhero Food Ideas that don’t require super powers to make (with the exception of the amazing cakes! Those might take super powers.) Combine the recipes with these fun superhero crafts and your kids will be in heaven. These are perfect for a Superhero birthday party or just for fun. Which one is your favorite?
Superhero Craft Ideas
1. Pool Noodle Poppers | The Joys of Boys
2. Superhero Cuffs | Kids Activities Blog
3. Superhero Popsicle Stick Craft | Homemaking Hacks
4. DIY Wonder Woman Tiara and Bracelets | Artsy Momma
5. Captain America Paper Plate Shield | Crafts on Sea
6. Paper Bag Superhero | Glued to My Crafts
7. DIY Mini Superhero Shield | Spaceships and Laser Beams
8. Paper Plate Hulk Craft | Crafts on Sea
9. Rainbow Loom Superhero Flingers | Frugal Fun 4 Boys
10. Iron Man Toilet Paper Roll Craft | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
11. Paper Plate Spiderman | In the Playroom
12. DIY Superhero Peg Dolls | The Craft Train
13. Superhero Handprint Coasters | Messy Little Monster
14. Superhero Wine Cork Characters | Mollymoo
15. Superhero Clothespin Wrap Dolls | Twodaloo
16. Paper Plate Thor Helmet | Crafts on Sea
17. Make Your Own Gigantic Comic Strip | What Do We Do All Day
18. Cardboard Tube Batman | Crafts by Amanda
19. Hulk Handprint Craft | Messy Little Monster
20. DIY Superhero Repurposed Blocks | Organized 31
21. DIY Captain America Mask | Desert Chica
22. Batman Cuffs | Crafts by Amanda
23. Mason Jar Superhero Banks | Fireflies and Mud Pies
24. Comic Book Magnets | Crafts by Amanda
25. Superhero Cityscape Art Project | Preschool Powol Packets
Which Superhero craft was your favorite?
And make sure your superhero is properly dressed with these Superhero dress ups and accessories!! So fun!
And these Superhero crafts would be great for a party or class activity:
If you have a supehero fan in your home, they will also love these Superhero food and party ideas: