I’m one of those lucky people who lives in a house of superheroes! I can find Iron Man, Superman, Spider-Man or a mix of them, roaming my halls at any given moment. If you have superheroes living in your house, I’m pretty sure they will love these Superhero crafts for kids. I can’t decide which one is my favorite!
Superhero Crafts for Kids
As I mentioned, we love superheroes! I’ve already shared 25 Superhero Food Ideas that don’t require super powers to make (with the exception of the amazing cakes! Those might take super powers.) Combine the recipes with these fun superhero crafts and your kids will be in heaven. These are perfect for a Superhero birthday party or just for fun. Which one is your favorite?
Superhero Craft Ideas
1. Pool Noodle Poppers | These pool noodle poppers are super easy to make and are the perfect weapon for any superkid!
2. Superhero Cuffs | To be a superhero, you must dress the part. These superhero cuffs are so fun!
3. Superhero Popsicle Stick Craft | I love this superhero craft made from popsicle sticks.
4. DIY Wonder Woman Tiara and Bracelets | Perfect for any Wonder Woman in training.
5. Captain America Paper Plate Shield | This superhero shield is a really easy superhero craft to make.
6. Paper Bag Superhero | I love this paper bag superhero with the printable mask.
7. DIY Mini Superhero Shield | This is so, so cute! Perfect for the smallest superhero.
8. Paper Plate Hulk Craft | Fun! You could probably make this with other superheroes as well.
9. Rainbow Loom Superhero Flingers | These are fun to make and play with!
10. Iron Man Toilet Paper Roll Craft | There are so many fun things to make with toilet paper rolls including this Iron Man craft.
11. Paper Plate Spiderman | Save some paper plates to make this Spiderman craft.
12. DIY Superhero Peg Dolls | I LOVE these! Such a cute superhero craft.
13. Superhero Handprint Coasters | These would make a fun gift!
14. Superhero Wine Cork Characters | These are so clever! I love all of the different characters.
15. Superhero Word Bubbles | Take your action figure play to the next level with these fun Superhero Word bubbles.
16. Paper Plate Thor Helmet | Ha! My boys would love this!
17. Make Your Own Gigantic Comic Strip | Kids will love writing their own comic strip.
18. Cardboard Tube Batman | This Batman craft is super fun!
19. Hulk Handprint Craft | I love handprint crafts and this Hulk handprint is the perfect superhero craft.
20. DIY Superhero Repurposed Blocks | Loving these Superhero blocks!
21. DIY Captain America Mask | Transform your child into Captain America in an instant with this Captain America mask and shield.
22. Batman Cuffs | Kids will love turning into Batman with these Batman cuffs.
23. Mason Jar Superhero Banks | Every superhero needs a place to keep their money and these superhero banks are perfect!
24. Comic Book Magnets | I love simple crafts and these comic book magnets are easy enough for most anyone to make.
25. No-Sew Superhero Cape| This No-Sew Superhero Cape is made out of a t-shirt and can be made in just minutes transforming your child into a superhero right before your eyes.
Which Superhero craft was your favorite?
And make sure your superhero is properly dressed with these Superhero costumes and accessories!! So fun!
Personalized Superhero CapeSuperhero Costume Set
Marvel Avengers Play TrunkBoys Action Trio Superhero Costume SetSuperhero Capes for Kids
And these Superhero crafts would be great for a party or class activity:
Melissa & Doug Simply Crafty Superhero Masks and CuffsMarvel Super Heroes Ultimate Sticker Activity PadSuperhero Stencils (12 Pack)Foam Superhero Picture Frame Craft Kit-makes 12
If you have a supehero fan in your home, they will also love these Superhero food and party ideas:
Being a superhero is tough work! Keep your superhero filled up on yummy food with these superhero food ideas. You will find everything from simple snack ideas to amazing superhero birthday cakes! Check them out below:
As a mom of four boys, I knew I would eventually be asked to throw a superhero party. This superhero party was so fun and SO easy! I don’t have a lot of time or energy for extravagent parties and I don’t think that kids need something extreme to have fun. This superhero party had simple games that entertained our houseful of little boys for hours. Check out the details below!
And don’t forget a toy for the birthday kid! These are some of our very favorite superhero toys. We have tried and tested all of them and I share all about them below.
That’s so cute My children will love it much.